If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

icycalm's Forum

edited 2011-04-22 13:19:46 in Webspace
a little muffled
You now have to pay him money to join. (Apparently he decided that was easier than just banning everyone who's not his sockpuppet.) More importantly, you can't read it without being a member.

Such a great source of snark bait ruined.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Who is this?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Basically, a small name big ego gamer guy who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is.
  • a little muffled
    Famous for, among other things, banning people from his forum for hilariously petty reasons. For example, it is banworthy to disagree with him unless you post a page-long essay explaining why. It is also banworthy to edit your post to correct a typo that someone else has already pointed out.
  • He's also a misogynist/sexist and a racist.
    Does his forum have very restricted membership wherein he's basically the only person who ever posts, and is it the forum with required reading for membership?
  • Yup, that's it.

• "People do not realize nor care how much time editing this forum takes from my day. And so they continue to post as if this place was gamefaqs -- as if I had nothing better to do all day than sit in front of a computer making their retarded posts legible. Very well, then. Here is your last warning: If you so much as miss a comma or an apostrophe YOU WILL BE BANNED. If you post "fps" YOU WILL BE BANNED. If you post "2d" YOU WILL BE BANNED. Any retardation, no matter how minor, will not be tolerated. There are six billion people on this planet -- I have nothing to lose by banning 5.9999999 billion of them -- there will always be several million more to join my forum and contribute."

Did he seriously say this? Honestly?
  • I'd rather not give him any attention. The sooner we stop talking about him, the sooner he can fade into obscurity with all the other douches.
  • What the fuck did this man's parents teach him?
  • What annoys me is that he actually has supporters who join his site. Meaning he won't be completely ignored and crushed to death under the weight of his own haughtiness. :(
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    There are six billion people on this planet -- I have nothing to lose by banning 5.9999999 billion of them -- there will always be several million more to join my forum and contribute.

Maybe I've missed something, but that seems like some extraordinarily bad maths.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Aw, I wanted to join that site...
  • *points and laughs*

Fucking retard needs to go eat his own shit. :P

• ^x3 6 billion - 5.9999999 billion = 100 people.

Which is still 99 more people than Icycalm really deserves to have on his site.

Well, at least he hasn't bashed Sonic...
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ^ Check again.
  • Sonic is on his hit list, Komodin.
  • I love that he's both a pretentious philosophy nerd and a pretentious video game nerd. Two great tastes that don't often go together.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Sooo, does this guy have an ED article yet?
  • a little muffled
    Doesn't seem to.
    Sonic is on his hit list, Komodin.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    Philosophy nerd?

Pretentious philosophy nerd?

Well, fuck that shit.
  • Myrmidon: Yes, but you at least bother to learn philosophy, which puts you ahead of icycalm.
    I learn philosophy by finding the bits and pieces that are actually useful, when I need them, rather than thinking of myself as The Greatest Thinker Of My Generation and assigning myself the right and responsibility to critique different philosophical interpretations of worldly events.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    hmm, feel the urge to type an entry about him somewhere.
  • Don't worry Myrm. You'll never be icycalm.

You actually have brains and aren't a dick. I like your style of staying neutral and pointing out both side's flaws instead of taking a side.

• -is tempted to start an ED article about icycalm-

-hindered by knowing nothing about him-
  • I'm actually amazed he doesn't have one yet.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.