If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

In after lock.

edited 2011-11-12 21:56:53 in Wonderful posts
Pony Sleuth
Responding to the post, "Somebodies dick is about to have 15 minutes of fame?"

My response would be that I didn't think the dick could last that long.

That's all I wanted to say.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • No rainbow star
    O U
  • $80+ per session
    It was Ica's, btw.
  • No rainbow star
    Vivi says lies and slander

I would NEVER take such a badly angled picture
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I could have lived the rest of my life quite happily without knowing that.
  • I keep wanting to comment, but I'm distracted by what a wonderful reaction image that is.
  • No rainbow star
    Close your eyes and comment Gelzo
  • I goby. Thick u cab
    B
  • No rainbow star
    ...Or comment in word, then copy and paste it into the comment field
  • Uh, blah blah, some joke about how rule 34 applies to IJBM now, or >implying that you could get anyone else to photo your dick

Anyway, seems a little dishonest or something to continue this as just a continuation of the locked thread, even if I don't see it doing any harm.
  • As soon as I either (a) go to bed, (b) go to work or (c) leave home for some other reason all the good stuff happens drama erupts.

I don't know if that makes me (a) sensible (b) boring or (c) someone who lives in a different time zone. Anyway, I decided I could live without seeing another image of someone's penis, so I didn't click the link. 

• I don't think there was anything that I'd call drama, it was more like:

>lol penis
    >lol
    >should this be on the site?
    >meh
    >guess not
    >lol
    >lol
  • @thread title: More accurately, "In after cock".
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ^ I have to admit that I thought the same thing.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    As an note to all the mentions of SA in that thread: SA has their own thread called "PYF Dicks! [Undoubtably NSFW]"
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Well, this board keeps cocking itself up. 
  • While I'm no huge fan of random cock threads, I do worry that "Oh no, what will SA think?" will become the standard by which this board conducts itself.

I also don't see how the updated rules justified a thread lock, since the edited OP would seem to have fit in both of those rules.
    I don't care what SA thinks. I just don't want random pictures of goddamn schlongs on the board.
  • You can change. You can.
    I do have to admit that, regardless of whatever SA does, it bothers me that I can't leave this board 5 minutes without people posting their dicks around.

All I have to say is that next time, you're getting a babysitter, IJBM. and that is final.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "I also don't see how the updated rules justified a thread lock, since the edited OP would seem to have fit in both of those rules."

That thread in particular wasn't really going anywhere good (assuming it got more posts), so I felt it best to shut the thing down.
  • $80+ per session
    It wasn't going anywhere bad either. But yeah, like he said, the updated rules don't justify a thread lock.
    Well, you did call us all "pussies" for not agreeing with your...rather tasteless joke.
  • $80+ per session
    Haha, because you've never made a taste less joke insulting someone on this board, no sir.
    Whatever I have done in the past is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    And I'm pretty sure whatever he's done in the past doesn't compare to posting an image of a phallus to the board.
    You do realize what you did legally counts as sexual harassment, right Vivi?
  • $80+ per session
    Wow, really?

You all are blowing this completely out of proportion. I'm going to drop this just to get away from the crazy.
    It wasn't going anywhere bad either

I'd say that posting an OP consisting of another user's dong qualifies the thread for starting in a bad place.
    Well, that means it wasn't going anywhere badly.

cuz semantics and all.

at any rate, while i do agree that it's hardly what you'd call a major deal, it does tie into something that I've been saying for quite a while about the environment of the site and how out of control it can feel at times, but I digress.