If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have the strangest urge to start posting in Courier New

edited 2011-04-04 17:48:48 in General
But I can't do it, because I'm an intolerant asshole who hates "quirky" posting, so I'd be like a big hypocrite or something.

Comments

• edited 2011-04-04 17:50:39
    The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    OH, have I mentioned my somewhat irrational hatred for Courier New today? Honestly, it can go jump off a cliff, for all I care.
  • You're not helping.
  • edited 2011-04-04 17:51:43
    It's not irrational. Monospaced faces don't lend themselves well to extended reading.
  • edited 2011-04-04 17:54:11
    print "They're good for working with code, though"
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    It's not irrational. Monospaced faces don't lend themselves well to extended reading.

After having to work on a 15-page paper entirely in Courier New several months ago, I can honestly buy that.
  • Why the colors?
  • print "It's supposed to represent how Python code looks when you edit it in IDLE."

(I'll stop now)
  • edited 2011-04-04 17:58:18
    Because what half-decent text editor doesn't have syntax highlighting?

^ Or that.
  • edited 2011-04-04 18:10:23
    DROP WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING AND PAY ATTENTION TO THIS BEAUTIFUL FUCKING POST. IMPACT IS GONNA MAKE YOU ITS BITCH.

ALICE WAS BEGINNING TO GET VERY FUCKING TIRED OF SITTING BY HER FUCKING SISTER ON THE
    FUCKING BANK, AND OF HAVING JACK FUCKING SHIT TO DO: ONCE OR TWICE SHE HAD PEEPED HER TITS INTO THE
    GODDAMN BOOK HER SISTER WAS READING THE FUCK OUT OF,BUT IT HAD NO BLOODY FUCKFUCKFUCKING PICTURES OR CONVERSATIONS IN
    IT, `AND WHAT IS THE USE OF A FUCKBOOK,' THOUGHT ALICE `WITHOUT FUCKPICTURES OR
    FUCKCONVERSATION?'

SO SHE WAS FUCKING AROUND IN HER OWN MIND (AS WELL AS HER ASS FUCKING COULD, FOR THE
    HOT DAY MADE HER FEEL VERY SLUTTY AND READY TO FUCK HER FUCKING BRAINS OUT), WHETHER THE FUCKING PLEASURE FUCKING OF
    FUCKING MAKING FUCKING A DAISY- CHAIN WOULD BE WORTH THE GODDAMNMOTHERFUCKINGSHITASS TROUBLE OF GETTING UP AND
    PICKING THE GOSH DARN DAISIES, WHEN SUDDENLY

SHE

FUCKING

DIED

Suck It Down

• edited 2011-04-04 18:14:13
    That rarest of species, Tungsten is a compact and sporty sans serif that’s disarming instead of pushy
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I like fixed-width fonts.
  • ^^^Holy, its just like reading wine reviews.
  • But they're selling it.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I also like Comic Sans.

In fact, one of the cool things about Comic Sans is that it is non-seriffed except for the capital I.
  • Ink, I hope you're happy, because you're getting a Made of Forum Win for that epic Crowning Moment of Funny.