If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Legend Of Zelda.

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.
    The fact that you are acting as if only Zelda fans act like this.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Spit in your face while you are down?

What?

How does anything I say even make you think that?
  • Man... I tried to salvage the thread, but now it's back to Chagen's indulgent whining.

Kind of hoping he can get at least temp ban or something. He's really becoming detrimental to threads he's involved in.
  • And what does this being common fan behavior have to do with annoying.

Dunno. It's your argument. You explain it. So far, you are going "I hate Zelda games and I am pissed at Zelda fans, coz they act like fans."

Fans act like fans. No shit.
  • edited 2011-04-28 08:16:56
    [tɕagɛn]
    Cygan:You and Gelzo were derailing this thread to a general LoZ thread, in an attempt to spit in my face by turning this topic into one that was about the game series it was critisizing.

Gelzo:My thread. It goes where I want it.

• "turning this topic into one that was about the game series it was critisizing."

• edited 2011-04-28 08:18:32
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Okay, no, seriously, Chagen.

You started up a thread detailing an opinion of yours on a popular franchise.

What did you expect people to do? Just nod their head, maybe make a little post saying "Okay"? Did you start this up looking for some legitimate discussion? Did you just want to rant? What?

haha what

This is a publicly owned forum, for one thing.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    "My thread. It goes where I want it."

That ain't how forums work.
  • Talking about Zelda games in a Zelda thread? 

OH SHIT!

There's nothing about IJBM threads that necessitates people to have a negative view of the topic in order to post.
  • Except you were doing it specifically to get back at me.
  • Again you overestimate how much of a shit I give about you.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No... No, I really wasn't.

Someone posted about something they liked about the series.

I posted something I liked about it in turn, hoping that maybe you'd see why we like it, even if you disagree.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    And now "Boohoo, I'tts all about me because I'm a PARANOID whiner" Chagen, get over yourself.
  • Except you were doing it specifically to get back at me.

And I take it Nintendo is developping LoZ Skyward Sword specifically to aggravate you?
  • Glenn just fucking lock this already.

It's clear I can't have a different opinion. Why the fuck do I even stay on this forum.
  • How about instead, you stop posting and we can have the thread left open to discuss a topic we're interested in?

Or can your ego not process a solution that doesn't center on you?
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    Chagen, you can have your different opinion but you don't need to be stupid about it, I mean my god, you can't just say "I didn't like this game becuase of this and this" You just say 'THIS SUCKS! and it's fans SUCK for liking it" I mean, really, do you have a  sane bone in your body or are you a glutton for punishment?
    You can have a differing opinion.

But jesus christ, if you have a differing opinion do not be surprised when people with another opinion attempt to converse about it with you.

Or what, did you just feel like ranting? And if that's the case, why post it in public?
  • Wait, did Chagen just derail her own thread into being about her ego/paranoia?
  • Yes.
  • It's a pity derailing a thread to be about the thing it was criticizing isn't catchy enough for meme potential.
  • edited 2011-04-28 08:29:26
    Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    That's how Chagen's threads always end up.

1. Chagen says someone
    2. Someone Opposes
    3. Chagen gets defensive and paranoid for no reason and makes it al labout him
    4. Thread goes down in him complaining about why he's always right and everyone else isn't.
    5. He gets even more defensive and paranoid and shocked, SHOCKED that everyone else isn't on his pthy and whiny side.

Rinse and repeat.

• Because you never know what you might see.
    Chagen, I don't want you to stop posting, but I have to say I am baffled as to why you flipped like this at the first sign of any disagreement.  That's not rational or civil behaviour, nor is it the behaviour of a person capable of debating.

Not everybody is going to agree with you.  Fact of life.  A few dissenting opinions does not persecution or oppression make.
  • Listen to Khwarizmi for your own sake. The man speaks wisdom.
  • That's an impressive power. Especially when it's tuned to rigmarole status.
    I find Khwarizmi's rational tone to be hilarious paired with his avatar.
  • Well given how much deep shit I'm in now, I highly doubt that you guys would listen to me anyway.

I don't really have much else to say. I'm wasting time arguing when I could do something important like studying for the exam I have in 7 minutes.
This discussion has been closed.