If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Apparently everyone hates Kino

edited 2011-02-05 15:10:43 in General
Why was I not informed of this!

This must be how the people who didn't hate Scrye felt.

Comments

• You're more perceptive than that, Myr.
  • edited 2011-02-05 15:24:54
    2 people is hardly everyone...

... I'm actually surprised you're not one of them.
  • I don't hate Kino.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    People hate Kino? I'm kind of neutral toward him.
  • Kino's pretty cool.
  • I only know Kino from the overuse of racial jokes thread, so he's automatically cool.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    He gives the demographic of this place (young/not-extremely-sexually-active nerds) lots of grief and tends to anger them.

But I am indifferent to him. Because bragging about all of the girls you have sex with is ultimately no different than bragging about all of the people you've killed in Troper Tales.
  • edited 2011-02-05 16:03:17
    Cue-bey
    "Because bragging about all of the girls you have sex with is ultimately
    no different than bragging about all of the people you've killed in
    Troper Tales."

>implying Kino is the antichrist
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I mean as in, based on reading quality, I cannot believe either because it's on the internet.
  • So it's just jealousy then? Because he doesn't seem like the kind of overrated cuntwaffle that Scrye was.
  • PeRsOnAl AtTaCkkkkkkk

Pffffff. I love Kino. He's a super manly man.
  • edited 2011-02-05 16:17:54
    Cue-bey
    Scrye/Tnophelia/Kino OT3
  • I'd be on top. And Scrye and Kino would fight over who'd be the Uke.
  • Perhaps I just didn't go in those threads, but how exactly was Scrye obnoxious?
  • Basically I saw the following pattern

1: Scrye comes into a discussion with an uninformed, angry, and unnecessarily insulting opinion.

2: Someone calls Scrye out on his uninformed, angry, and unnecessarily insulting opinion.

3: Scrye whines about how the community can't take a joke and makes a snarky comment.

4: Someone gives Scrye a MOFW for his snarky comment.

Way too many times. 
  • Anything about anime, fetishes and transgenderism/asexuality/pseudo sexuality he came in and aggravated them.
    I honestly never saw Scrye that he wasn't being a dick.
  • I saw a lot of funny comments from him.

All of this "he's a belligerent jerk" stuff is simply heresay for me, or overreactions to him. Most of the time he was treated like Chagen when making a comment, where if there was even a sliver of edginess in his comments people would mst3k about it or call him out over it, even if it has nothing to do with the fucking thread. I understood a lot of what I read from him were other tropers just being "Scrye said something, lets reply to it" , and less "Not Funny Scrye".

And nobody ever used the report button most of the time to get the posts thumped to begin with. Only a few times I saw thumped Scrye posts, a couple days before he was banned.

Before January he was perfectly fine, with no thumping everywhere.
    I saw a lot of funny comments from him too, but they were all dickish funny comments.
  • The one about him travelling back in time to fuck somebody's mom for no reason at all, then meeting that person again 12 years later to be fucking his mom again was funny as hell.

I think it was in the "things never change" thread in IJBM.

I laughed into a coma.
    Must have missed that. That sounds really funny.
  • Seriously though, someone explain this to me.
  • I don't hate Kino, even if he does espouse the sort of "macho" ideal I dislike. (He created the "Man up" thread)
    The Kino hate? I've got no idea. I haven't interacted with him much, especially lately.
  • edited 2011-02-05 21:40:28
    Loser
    I cannot say I am a fan of gossiping about tropers (especially here).

That being said, while I do not necessarily agree that this applies to the troper in question, I am not a big fan of people talking about their sexual exploits. It seems rather silly to me and I feel like it is unnecessary to talk about stuff like that. Then again, I really like keeping things to myself so perhaps I have some bias there.
  • edited 2011-02-05 22:39:10

I think Kino is a pompous asshole. I leave the thread whenever he appears.

Scrye was the same way, except not quite as pompous.

• I still don't get it, I mean he's not Tongpu.
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:08:07
    Cue-bey
    What exactly do you hate about Tongpu? My eyes tend to glaze over when people discuss morality/sociopathy/whathaveyou, so I never really read his posts.
    Tongpu does seem kind of annoying from what I've seen.
  • He's like me, only trying to troll people, and instead of talking about sex, he talks about himself.
This discussion has been closed.