If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fetishes got locked? WTF? (Now NSFW)

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    We've had multiple posts in a thread about the Fetishes thread, and no one has mentioned repetitive gay flirting?

NOT UNPOPULAR RELEVANT
  • ^^ That seems quite a bit more likely, really.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Well then fuck, good for him. Really.
    blegh, if it was that, I'd pretty much...well, my feelings of complete irrespect for him haven't changed, then.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I just think it's funny that with all the weird-ass shit and drama that thread has had that's what did it in.
  • ^^ I disrespect Eddy too, but for different reasons. Probably.

^ Like I said, he probably just used this minor in incident (by the standards of the thread) as an excuse to temp-lock it.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I feel like if he wanted to lock it, he'd have actually permanently locked it.
    I think it might be because some people went and ran to teacher but I have no proof, so...
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-09-18 19:54:39
    ^^ I'm actually wondering if he's hoping Yack Fest moves fast enough that it gets dropped off the safe pages and gets quietly deleted on the next purge instead of having to deal with the stink of nuking it publicly.  I mean, two weeks is a long time for a subforum like that.
  • Two weeks?

It's longer than that, I thought.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-09-18 19:56:18
    October 1st.  That's about two weeks from when it happened, a bit more.
  • Oh. Right. I always think November is before October.
  • It'll be back. As long as people are desperate to talk about what excites them down there, they'll never stop.
    Yup. Also, I think that unlocking a thread bumps them. Not sure.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Or alternatively, he might zap the Fetishes thread, declare no sex, and suddenly IJBM is greeted with an influx of visitors.
    And then we'll make a fetishes, corner them when they are at their weakest and them nuke them from space.

And then we'll laugh.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^An influx of horny visitors.
  • Wouldn't they go to that forum Anonus made?
    The Trash Heap is for shitposting, not for sexposting. and remember that IJBM was the original Fetishes house.
  • edited 2011-09-18 20:56:57
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Actually, I think sexposting isn't allowed there, because Vanilla hosts it.

Though that's going off a single half-remembered visit.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "Wouldn't they go to that forum Anonus made?"

Well, IJBM was the original host for Fetishes, plus it would bug them that Fetishes was nuked, right?
  • Yeah, but the reason Fetishes was in IJBM was because it actually was a legit IJBM ppst until it derailed.
    We can always redo it under that premise and let it derail.
  • Juan: I did that.

http://itjustbugsme.com/forums/discussion/1057/fetishes./p1

It derailed into me talking about a Hentai game I wanted to make.
    I lol'd at the whole thing, I admit. 
    I always thought Fetishes as it existed was probably the best solution. Have a place to talk about sex so people bothered by it wouldn't have to look at it.

Though the fact that even I eventually left should say something...
  • Didn't fetishes derail in the second post?
    "Though the fact that even I eventually left should say something..."

Having basically done the same thing, I totally know that feel.
    Though the fact that even I eventually left should say something...

You got bored of it. Nothing weird about that. There's only so much talk about how would you like your genitals being stimulated that your body can take.
    I think he was talking about the people. I know I was.