If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• Any explanation for the down time. Also I have a weird bug, the user given for the most recent post in a couple threads are wrong. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Fer some reason, I can't see the most recent posts in IJBMer Updates, the ones by INUH and I. In fact, the only time I can see them is when I actually post again.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Same here, does this have something to do with the IJBM going down again?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I'm getting the same thing.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The times on the entire forum have also screwed up for me. It's trying to tell me that it's yesterday.

• The same issue is happening with the tvt don't panic thread. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Hmmm...this thread it working though. Is it because it's stickied? Hang on a second, I'm going to screw around a bit.

Nope, that wasn't it.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

This thread is pretty much the only one that's working right for me.  Which is kind of odd.

• I can't see anything in the TVT don't panic page beyond post 62 or so by InsanityAddict.

The same thing is happening in other threads. I posted in the Climate Change thread and it didn't bump and I can't view my post there.

• Also the timestamps are all over the place. This thread has the correct times, for my timezone, but the others are a few hours ahead...

• edited 2012-04-18 20:30:26

Also, my avatar update just now didn't appear on top of the activity page. For some reason it's below a few other things.

All the stickied threads have the correct time.

• edited 2012-04-18 20:32:50

^^ Huh...for me, it looks like the timestamp on your avatar post is correct, but the items at the top of the list have timestamps a few hours ahead.

...Does the activity page rely on timestamps to sort the posts?

• Has friends besides tanks now

I'm having the same exact problem, bros!

UEEEEEE! We need yo help! I summon ye!

. . . As if the heartburn wasn't enough indication that I should lay off the Mountain Dew.

• edited 2012-04-18 20:42:44
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

the server *did* physically move, but I have no idea where.  And yeah, there was routing issues I think for about a half hour around a bit over an hour ago.

EDIT: the timestamps seem right for me, at least in this thread. 

my god everest

you're magic

• Somehow this thread is immune to the issue that plagues the rest of the forum.

• edited 2012-04-18 20:44:21
    Has friends besides tanks now

>Everest casts summoning spell
    >takes effect in one second

Everest confirmed for legit mage?

^^ Someone beat me to the observation! XD

I think the clock somehow got stopped or something, since it gave me a false notification that I'd posted five times in a minute. I upped the limit to 30; it can't be removed completely.
  • edited 2012-04-18 21:11:30
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

yea, I see the times on regular posts being within tomorrow.  no idea what's up with that; I still have yet to figure out how vanilla automagically detects timezones.

And it's not a change in timezone either, because the server is still an hour behind me. 

• Has friends besides tanks now

Don't know if someone already pointed this out, but PMs are doing this, too.

• You can change. You can.

Oh god, IJBM is becoming an escher painting.

• I say we cut our losses and burn the forum down.

*begins pouring gasoline all over IJBMer Updates*

• Seems that a few people are posting in the regular threads since this issue started, but haven't reported any issue to the bug thread.

• You can change. You can.

A lot of those were tests