If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I Keep My Visions To Myself (aka Dreams thread)

1141516171820»

Comments

• I had a job-issued PC at home, I defragmented it and was doing some BIOS thing before realizing I shouldn't mess with it lest I screw it up and become unable to work and/or get in trouble, fortunately nothing happened to it.
    Then I was in a murder mystery, a dream-only family member had been killed and another was the main suspect, we believed he had been framed. The trial was going on in my room and I had to find evidence of his innocence, the judge tells me that I have to find the murder weapon and is clear about the fact that if I fail to do so, she'll convict the relative. I go find the person (some in-dream fat guy I met often while commuting) and for some reason he shows me the murder weapon; a ~3cm long handgun that he keeps inside a small cylindrical box. I steal the box with the weapon in it then rush to the trial, but when I open it the gun is no longer there, everybody looks disappointed and I try to figure out what happened. Then I woke up.
    Also at one point Genewars got remade, why I dreamt that I have no idea.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Question: When you dream you're playing a game, do you actually dream you're moving a character through a controller? Or are you moving yourself as normal except in a game world that's not real?
    Whenever I dream I'm playing a game, it's almost always the latter.

In my case, sometimes I do even get to see the interface, but mostly it's this feeling of unreality, like I'm not quite aware I'm in a dream, but I'm aware I'm in an unreal world and I can even force my will upon it if I don't like the "plot". Weird-ass. I've been told people were dreaming in greyscale for as long as black-and-white television was the norm.

A while ago I had this dream which back then, as I tried to recall as much as I could, felt like some crazy-ass Quentin Tarantino cross between The VVitch and Django Unchained, with some bonus Helldivers the video game influence. But in retrospect, now I think I just forced myself to see the incoherent dream scenes into a coherent plot because I really wanted it to follow a coherent plot. Still, this way it's metal instead of just incoherent, so that's how I want to remember it.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    The trial was going on in my room

Too much DanganRonpa~
    sometimes I do even get to see the interface

Well, you could be in some isekai with game elements.