If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Anarcho-primitivism

edited 2012-03-18 13:52:14 in General

http://tinyurl.com/75cp7dd

It is really, really dumb.

Comments

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I'm fairly certain that most anarcho-primitivists would be among the first people to die in real wilderness.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Take it one step further and you get the "kill lots of people to purge humanity of its sins/imperfections/bad parts/etc." mentality.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^^ Makes me think of that guy who left to commune with nature in Alaskan wilderness. Was found several months later, to the facepalms of forest guards.

• Chris McCandless you mean?

• edited 2012-03-18 15:25:17
    Diet NEET

>If you like your women that way (two dimensional) then ignore this statement.

At least he gives a shoutout to all those with 2DPD.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well, one thing that reading through this thread has suggested is that people feel that resources are limited, and between the two possible responses to such a situation, some people choose the one that involves screwing over as many other people not in their own tribe as possible, in order to take what they have for themselves and their own tribe.

The other approach being, of course, sitting down with everyone and working out how to make do with less.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

But that takes effort and doesn't result in immediate results! Stephanie McMillan would approve.

• edited 2012-03-18 19:27:06

Isn't there an option for space colonization? True, that would take a long, long time, but wouldn't there be more resources, then?

• Probably not compared to the massive fuel costs it would take to supply those endeavors.