If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There are two girls in the room next to me.

edited 2012-04-21 21:13:24 in Meatspace
Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

And they're singing, very very badly.

fuck you thin college dorm walls.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Sing back

• Are those chicks dimes?

• Has friends besides tanks now

For bonus points, sing the same song back at them.

For even more bonus points, sing it well.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

What Everest said.

DO EEET.

• Back in Black

Find some speakers, crank them up to max, and play death metal music. 

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Nah, grindcore is for real pros.

Either one works, really. If I knew how to scream (still need to learn how to do that), that would be my response.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Shame I don't live in a dorm, because then I could respond to such instances with shredding. 

• edited 2012-04-21 21:27:38
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

They stopped (un)fortunately, I was going to blast Anal Cunt.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    knock on the door and propose a threesome

that'll shut em up

Should have gotten some friends together and mimicked an orgy. That would have been splendid. /stillthanksBarkeyforthatanecdote

They stopped (un)fortunately, I was going to blast Anal Cunt.

Dude, props.

knock on the door and propose a threesome

that'll shut em up

You realize this means that you'll have to resolve this issue with that when it comes up during your college experience, right? Let us know how that goes. >:3

• I... actually don't think I've ever heard any of my neighbors while I was in my dorm.

I don't think it's that my school's dorms are particularly soundproof...

Maybe my neighbors are just very reserved?

Or I'm good at ignoring people? 

• I'm a damn twisted person

Guys, you are going about this all wrong. If you want your neighbors to suffer in a loudness war you have to play truly terrible music. I recommend using the Spice Girls, for that associated feeling of shame. 

>implying Anal Cunt isn't truly terrible

• I'm a damn twisted person

Anal Cunt is nearly the platonic ideal of trying too hard. Still terrible, but the effort they put into being bad makes it loose some of the bite. 

Well, yeah, but the people next door probably don't know that.

Unless they're sisbros and were screaming their lungs out, and Crimson didn't tell us.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^Always been my feeling. They're the musical equivalent of learning the f-word shocks people and after he does it too much his parents learn to ignore him.

• edited 2012-04-21 23:59:36
    Has friends besides tanks now

Yeah. Intentionally or not, they're still atrocious.

• They're somethin' else.

Cannibal Corpse or GTFO

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Unless they're sisbros and were screaming their lungs out, and Crimson didn't tell us.

Well, they did try to sing Opera one time (eeuuughhh), but otherwise their singing was as far away from metal as possible.

Unless they were THAT bad.

• edited 2012-04-22 00:04:25
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'm pretty meh on Cannibal Corpse, honestly.

And most actual death metal.

^ Opera? You poor thing.

• edited 2012-04-22 00:15:46

*edit*

• edited 2012-04-22 00:35:40

I play my radio all the time but I don't think the walls are that thin, and my neighbor is my girlfriend and I know she has bad hearing anyway. And I don't sing, I just do idiotic dances. Which I would certainly hope no one can hear.

The walls in my dorm last year were pretty thin though. And the year before that too. Single layer of painted cinderblock, those were. In the room next door were two girls, the one up against the wall I was against often had sex with her boyfriend but never sang. The other one was prone to singing but was actually pretty good. These two things obviously didn't happen at the same time.

But none of that matters anyway because the most noise came from the crazy French guy down the hall with the huge sound system who would just blast hip hop/electronic/whatever all the time.

Last year there was Walker with his cello down at the end of the hall, and Solomon with his guitar, keyboard, and voice closer by, but they were both good so I didn't mind.

Also, I have always lived with a white noise machine. And fans.

• probably human

heavy symphonic polka metal* is the best musical weapon

*this probably doesn't exist but whatever

• 1. Earplugs are your friend.

2. Or you could just go around and ask them politely to stop.

• ^^

Not exactly polka, but still.

• Noise weapons:

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

You may also try electronic, like Supersilent's 7.4 - five minutes of machine noises until it gets more melodic.

• Definitely not gay.

Anal Cunt is well and good, but it's deliberate, which makes it lose some of the charm.

Try some real bad music, like Powerman 5000.

• JHMJHM
    edited 2012-04-22 11:29:03
    Here, There, Everywhere

The only solution is to play Controlled Bleeding's Knees and Bones at extremely high volume.

Like so:

That, or unashamedly seduce them... while playing Knees and Bones at extremely high volume.