If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Well, you don't sound very sincere."

edited 2012-11-09 11:26:22 in General
They're somethin' else.

This always comes off to me as one of those "dig yourself deeper with no way out" sort of situations in conversation. When you're expected to apologize for something, and you really do feel bad for doing whatever it is you've done, but the way the offended party is acting, its as if

1. you're being commanded to apologize, and

2. peace of mind and tranquility in the air is all completely in their power, which to me seems kind of selfish.

But yeah. Social interaction n shit. Ain't that a bitch?

Comments

• >Apologize

>Someone is a passive-aggressive dick about it?

>Retract apology, walk away

It really is that simple.

• They're somethin' else.

• Insanity Addict, what is ">" all about?

• edited 2012-11-09 14:29:06

> is le ebin mem arrow XDDDDDDDDDD

Or, rather, it's how you quote text on 4chan and similar imageboards.  At one point or another people started using it to describe events/dialogue when narrating something that happened.  And people do it outside of imageboards because memes.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

It's also sometimes used to transcribe old text adventure games.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Its less quote and more of a condescending way to respond to something you dislike, hence the costanaza.jpg face.

"I think buying video games is good"

>buying games

That's what implications are for. Its also used for stories as said above.

• a little muffled
    Yes but originally it was for actual quotes.

That harkens back to a dark time in the history of the internet.

• Its less quote and more of a condescending way to respond to something you dislike, hence the costanaza.jpg face.

That was covered by "le ebin mem arrow XDDDDDDDDDD"

Le meme arrow is a separate thing entirely though, since le meme arrow is a /v/irgin attempt to insult reddit's tendency to take memes and ruin them.