If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Telefutura and their extremely limited pool of spanish dub voice actors for movies

edited 2013-01-07 21:59:25 in General
They're somethin' else.

I swear there's probably like 5 only five people on their team. And it's always the most unfitting voice actors for every role. Like this really timid sounding "hero" voice actor, a "too gruff, even for Clint Eastwood" voice actor, and a high pitched as shit girl for child characters, male or female be damned.

Comments

• edited 2013-01-07 22:01:09
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Just for clarification: Are you talking about Telefuturo in Paraguay, or UniMás (formerly TeleFutura) in the US?

• They're somethin' else.

Telefutura, the channel with that lopsided Triforce for a logo.

• edited 2013-01-07 22:04:06
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Okay, just wanted to make sure.

But yeah, you make a good point. I mean, given the size of the Hispanophone community in the States, you'd think there'd be a lot more voice actors readily available for this kind of thing, wouldn't you?

Or maybe Telemundo just has all the good ones or something...

• edited 2013-01-07 22:12:03
    They're somethin' else.

Yeah. The dialects are weird too. They're not quite Mexican (and Mexico has more than one "accent", let me tell you), but for some reason, I keep hearing bizarre Castelian Spanish-isms, too.

• You can change. You can.

It's supposed to be "Neutral Spanish", whatever the fuck that means.