If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Dogs

2»

Comments

• Your cats have always been awful, but they have been too cunning to reveal such things openly

TN: They're awful on the inside but try to redeem themselves through humble acts.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I don't have any particular problems with dogs but they all seem to hate me for whatever reason.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ Such as presenting recent catches. Whether this is an expression of pity or a baleful warning is up for debate. 

Also, knocking over everyone's stuff all the time. 

• We don't mock people for gifts, not usually.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Most gifts aren't corpses, though.

• 3 things.

A. you say that like that's a good thing.

B. Generally speaking, anytime anyone has given someone else a gift involving meat or fish technically would be considered a corpse gift (I'll let this one slide considering the vast differences between handing someone a dead mouse and handing them a cooked turkey for thanksgiving)

C. You would be a terrible corpse god.

• No rainbow star
    Fuschlatz: To be fair, a lot of dogs mellow out once out of the puppy stage
  • edited 2013-05-04 16:38:40
    Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Just got a pet Fox. Fennec.

It's...odd.

His name is Finn.

• a little muffled

Whoa. Cool.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

A large part of the backyard was dugout and turned into, basically a habitat. He needs a lot of space to run around and do whatever. He is already a bit trained, so he knows where to pee.

It's weird, he acts like a dog in most things, very loyal and lovable. But foxes are still not bred to be domesticated as a species, so he still has so tendencies apparently. It's kind of cool seeing him in squirrel hunt mode. Luckily there hasn't been any problems will feralness yet. And we were told from the owner that you can leave him home alone as long as you don't have any other pets.

He loves little kids too.

• a little muffled

But foxes are still not bred to be domesticated as a species
    Well, that's not completely accurate, since there's the domestic silver fox. Fennecs aren't, of course.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

I think I meant Fennecs. Sorry. Also, he is very very fast. When I walk him, I have to use one of the full body thingies, cause if I just have a leash around his neck, he could go too fast and snap his own neck. Also, if he runs away, they said I would probably never see him again.