If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Colds. Fucking. Suck.

edited 2011-03-30 20:45:59 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
I am miserable and have likely hacked up enough mucus already to make a pair of new lungs

I haven't, but it feels like I have

Anyways, yeah. Colds. Fucking. Suck.

Oh, and my cold made me sneeze out of my throat instead of my nose. You know how much it HURTS to SNEEZE out of your THROAT!? It hurts. A LOT!

Comments

• Worse: getting one during an exam.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Even worse still: SNEEZING OUT OF YOUR THROAT BECAUSE THAT FUCKING HURTS!
  • I can sympathize. Allergies suck, especially since mine tend to make me sneeze so hard I'm amazed I don't get whiplash. 
  • Oh my goodness, sneezing from my throat is the worst thing ever. Stuff like that and sore throats worry me doubly as I am a singer :p
  • Have you gotten to the part where you start vomiting up wads of mucus and blood because you can't eat?
  • No rainbow star
    Deboss: I have yet to be unable to eat

But currently sleep seems impossible

What the post would look like if I was talking:

De*COUGHCOUGH*boss: *spit mucus out* I have ye*HACK*t *spit out mucus* to be un*COUGHHACKWHEEZE* unable to *Choke up mucus* eat

But *nearly vomit up mucus* currently *spit out mucus* sle*COUGH*ep seems *spit out mucus COUGHHACKWHEEZE spit out mucus* impossible *COUGHHACKWHEEZE*