If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"The 2013 Chrysler 300...with the largest touchscreen in its class..."

edited 2013-09-19 01:36:03 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I just saw this ad.

...isn't this, like, bad?

I mean, at least with physical buttons and stuff, one can try to keep one's yes on the road.

oh yeah yeah yeah because no driver ever is going to operate this thing while driving.

Comments

• It sounds amusing to hear it promoted as a car feature like that, but really it's nothing new. Consumer sat-nav devices have had touchscreens for ages; if there isn't one built into the car you'll just have people using dash-mounted devices or (god forbid) fiddling with their smartphones instead.

Honestly, my main complaint with sat-nav is the tendency of people to follow its directions blindly without giving due care to actual conditions. At best it tends to get people lost, at worst it leads to things like trucks getting stuck under railroad overpasses because their drivers chose to follow the sat-nav's directions while ignoring the "LOW CLEARANCE - NO TRUCKS" signs.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Okay, I just hope that the radio isn't part of it then.