If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People stopped for school buses going the wrong way

edited 2013-09-19 08:36:33 in Meatspace

This has been a pet peeve of mine since before I even drove.

Under Ohio law, when a school bus stops to pick up or drop off students on a road with four or more lanes, only traffic moving in the same direction as the bus is required to stop.

So, for example, if a westbound school bus on a five-lane state highway stops to drop off some kids, it is entirely within the law for eastbound drivers to keep moving.

BUT THEY DON'T.

I get that it's a simple case of people not knowing or understanding the relevant traffic law, but it still irritates me. I, the person who actually bothered to learn the laws, am being delayed unnecessarily because of your ignorance.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well, arguably, it does enhance the safety of the children (in most cases that don't involve some speeding jackass trying to get across the stopped traffic of course).