If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Foam packing peanuts

edited 2014-03-13 14:34:03 in Meatspace

hate these things.

With paper or bubble wrap, you can just pull the packing out, set it aside, and see what's in the package. But not with packing peanuts! No, you gotta reach in and fish out the item, then dump that crap in the trash very slowly to make sure you didn't accidentally miss something.

And they always make a fucking mess of your work space.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I thought people used these as artificial leaf piles / miniature ball pits to jump into.

• I'm thinking about how many you'd have to have for that to work

It's horrifying

• There is love everywhere, I already know

then dump that crap in the trash very slowly to make sure you didn't accidentally miss something.

Don't packages usually come with receipts or something to crosscheck against?

Not that I've ever really had this problem since CDJapan are basically the royalty of convenient packaging.

• Well, yes. I suppose I could pull out the packing slip, make sure I've got everything out, then dump the peanuts in the trash...