If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

An idle thread for idle games

edited 2014-03-18 06:40:07 in Media
My arms are falling off!

So lately, my friend introduced me to Anti-Idle: The Game, an idle game where, in addition to the core elements of an idle game (idle the game for resources), there's also a collection of tasks and minigames to do, such as clicking buttons, a simplified stock market, a hack-and-slash RPG, and arcade-style games, all of which contribute to resource counts and the player's level. Currently at level 1132 (of 9000) and now trying to get the Doom Ant Sprayer. Kinda fun, and I wanted an idle game with some degree of depth but without the creep factor of Cookie Clicker.

There is also Sandcastle Builder but it seems like it would take a while to get anywhere.