If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A thread about architecture, buildings, and interior design

Comments

• Hey, I've seen that before recently:
  • edited 2020-04-10 11:19:28
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Why is the lamp on during the daytime?

^^^ I was gonna say that that bathroom looks really not all that strange. There's no washer hanging in mid-air, there's no toilet placed in a very questionable spot. It's just tightly packed.

Unless the floor does something stupid off-camera.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    as for strange bathrooms the pics are a dime a dozen on the internet

https://acidcow.com/pics/102148-strange-bathroom-designs-24-pics.html

How about, instead, we enjoy something beautiful. Like, nature. While bathing. Like, literally taking a bath or showering.

Strange-Bathrooms-17.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Voyeurists approve of this one, methinks.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    I feel like this is vaguely typical for bohemians people with no boundaries (or just 'cool' people in general).
    Hey, I've seen that before recently:

'Realism' indeed.
    > people with no boundaries

someone needs to write Haruhi into this scene
    on a scale of 1 to cursed how cursed is this?n11zcrjxc35c.jpg
  • edited 2020-04-15 21:17:39
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    My estimate: if it was built over a graveyard, most of the dead would have been quarter-Native, tops.

(ed. reason: typo)
  • 1. None
    2. Charmed
    3. Enchanted
    4. Jynxed
    5. Unhallowed
    6. Blighted
    7. Hexed <-- You are here.
    8. Bewitched
    9. Haunted
    10. Cursed
  • edited 2020-04-19 22:24:22
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1587296215oS4ii7qCMofHBeZ4GiI4Sc.jpg

when your bathroom needs that authentic slav experience

I wanted to post it in images thread, then I figured it's much better fit here.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1587341890J6hdYPydaIoKFZE9VzECYQ,w600.jpg

But this is also fun.
    This looks like it transforms into a mecha.

The design is really confusing but I quite like it. In fact, the whole picture has this calming, scale model-esque vibe.
    i like that skybridge

a little tall and spacewastey of the middle imo which could be both indoor and outdoor maybe

8/10 would inhabit
  • edited 2020-04-22 06:54:06
    Reminds me of rocket launch pads.
    Ooh, that explains its very curious design. Does it not serve as a water tower anymore?
    Well, the wiki says it ceased to function as a reservoir in the Eighties, so I guess it's all restaurant now.
    Yay... capitalism?
    It's not strictly about buildings, but I saw a few photos of interesting urban planning posted by anons of local reddit equivalent:

comment_15874179392iiUBi9brgxPDRScHri7vc,w600.jpg

the town of Frampol. So perfect Germans used it as bomber crew target practice.

comment_1587414309XeqBwnaDwZwi2CiJj17oKB.jpg

perfect village on an old map.

comment_1587418349XzAjBVuMLnNUG86ajLFtpu,w600.jpg

another perfect village. Apparently its name is "Big Fern", or if you prefer, "Fern the Greater".

comment_1587418811QvNonq8ZPUyM9FE6HHyjiH.jpg

a decidedly not perfect town.
    comment_1589885911dy3BssoyG1Xm1VXBxtgAy3,w600.jpg

A city retaining the plan of an Early Modern star fortress.
    Is the city center on an elevated patch of land?

And are those little white paths walking paths?
    Seems like. Never been there. City's called Zamość.
  • With this room I'm staying in I've been trying a minimalist style, boy no wonder people like it, everywhere you look is clear and orderly (because there's next to no way it can be disorderly). I've also noticed I'm way more inclined to tidying it up.
    I'm a pretty big fan of minimalist style. I've had a free standing closet for a few years now. At first I even had one on wheels because it was as if I was backstage at a fashion show all day long, but it became impractical after a while.

I don't know how to figure out a similar style of book storage without making things look like a cluttered mess.

Speaking of shelves, there's some re-organizing I've been meaning to do for six months but I always put it off at the last second...
    hey look i have an excuse to turn another thread into a picture dump

3y7cdaf2o2bq.jpg

longer video:
  • edited 2020-07-28 05:04:51
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Meanwhile: how to stair at a bathroom

fv15b2ucmbw21.png
    b2e5a724d4c330f02c7030320f301f62.jpg
    D5zxpF2XoAAnPzE.jpg
    4f35fb18219691d63488a86df699e52d.jpg
    D5PmqKzU8AAKBr4.jpg
    also

i don't think this is actually that bad...though it certainly creates interesting choices.
    That toilet thing is not okay in any way.