If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ants

edited 2011-04-03 04:56:05 in General
The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes

Comments

• edited 2011-04-03 08:48:37

You're not the only one that thought so.

The attacking from the inside part is indeed disturbing.

• Because you never know what you might see.
    ALL RIGHT YOU SIMPERING COCKSUCKING PUSSIES, YOU SEE THIS?  THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING ANT.  LOOK AT THAT MOTHERFUCKER.  YOU MIGHT THINK HE CAN'T HURT YOU BECAUSE HE'S SMALL, RIGHT?  WRONG FAGGOT, NOW IMAGINE SEVERAL THOUSAND OF THESE BASTARDS SWARMING ALL OVER YOU.  HIDE, DRESS YOURSELF IN BODY ARMOUR, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, THESE THINGS WILL SWARM ALL OVER YOU AND EAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING EYEBALLS.  THEY WILL BURROW INTO YOUR JOINTS AND MOUTH AND EAT YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT.  IMAGINE THAT.  THOUSANDS OF MOTHERFUCKING ANTS EATING YOU FROM THE GODDAMN INSIDE OUT.

AND DON'T THINK YOUR FAGGOT ASS IS SAFE BECAUSE THERE'S AN OCEAN BETWEEN YOU AND THESE MOTHERFUCKERS, BECAUSE THEY WILL BUILD A BRIDGE FROM THEIR OWN FUCKING BODIES AND CROSS THAT WAY.  THE CARIBBEAN SEA?  NOT A PROBLEM.  THE ATLANTIC OCEAN?  NOT A GODDAMN PROBLEM.  THESE THINGS WILL FIND YOU, AND THEY WILL TEAR OFF YOUR DICK AND SWARM INTO THE WOUND.  YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIGHT BACK BECAUSE THEY WILL EAT YOUR SCRAWNY MUSCLES BEFORE YOU CAN LIFT A FUCKING FINGER TO STOP THEM.
  • FUCK YEAH YOU FUCKING FUCKWADS
  • I've had two separate bad experiences with ants (forgive me if you've heard these before):

-When I was four years old, I happened to look outside and find that my entire front porch was covered in ants. The sidewalk was black. And when I dashed for the hose to wash it all away? Black hose.

-About three years ago, I used to leave empty mineral water bottles laying around on the floor of my room until recycling day happened (I don't do this anymore). One morning, as I'm leaving for school, I see about a dozen ants crawling around in one of the bottles. By the time I got home that afternoon, they had already set up a nest and were laying piles of eggs. It was all I could do to not run away screaming as I capped the bottle, wrapped a towel around it, and carried it out to the trash.

• Thank you, Zabu.

That will not help my dreams tonight.
  • edited 2011-04-03 13:23:58
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭