If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Silly geographical comments (or whatever you'd call this)

1111213141517»

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    I'm not usually a fan of swearing but I quite like that.

Also I just learned what a 'gaseosa' is.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^^ While he studied the blade...

Also, that meme about real Poles has been making rounds on the Polish internet, or at least the parts of it which I frequent. Apparently we got to the point where we have our own equivalent of "plastic Paddies" among Polish-Americans, and people have been mocking them mercilessly. This picture is a riff on the idea that the descendants of emigrants are more "true" or "pure" members of an ethnicity than those who stayed back because social changes that occured in meantime made the latter "less pure". I'm pretty sure that many ethnicities with a big diaspora has had a bunch of these takes, and now it's our turn.
  • I looked it up and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a Polish version of the "they will assimilate you" meme.
    I also found this oddly specific Wikipedia article.
    In more on-topic stuff: Canadian art teacher recognizes the value in his students' work, does the next logical thing.