If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sarah Zero

So like this is weird but, does anyone know where I can find the original version of this webcomic? Not the one that's easily found through a google search, but it's predecessor, with Osama Bin Laden and that anime chick and that Black guy that in hindsight I'm pretty sure is some sort of racist caricature? I've been wanting to look over it again for nostalgia purposes and it pisses me off that I can't find it anywhere, plz HALP

but also IJAM that it's still going in some form or another, I know I would've gotten bored and started a new project halfway through. Say what you want about the comic itself and it's creator (and you'd probably be right truth be told) but I admire his dedication to his craft.

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    Black guy that in hindsight I'm pretty sure is some sort of racist caricature

>every Vox article about pre-2018 media