If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: Being Nocturnal

So, quarantine. All of our schedules and plans are screwed up, but this is a pre-quaranrine issue. Namely, none of these GD stores stay open past midnight and hi, some of us don't reaking like sunlight, some of us don't abide by "normal" sleep patterns and goddammit it's RUDE that we don't also get to buy things, I need croissants rn and where am I to get them? What, am I suppose to just go to sleep and DREAM of croissants? Fuck you, I'm restless, I couldn't sleep even if I WANTED to and believe me, I WANT TO. It's honestly not fair and yeah you could say it's my fault for styaing up so late and to that I say......................

shit up I don\t want to I AM A FREE-SPIRIT YPU DONKLEY

breaddy bready croissanys mmmmmmmm yum

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I thought it's going to be a video game reference. (Was about to write "a Morrowind reference", but it's not the only part in the series.)