If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Setting your alarm for 6:30 and waking up at 10:00 because your alarm is a piece of shit

BobBob
edited 2011-04-09 15:19:00 in Meatspace
Fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock fuck you alarm clock go die in a fire you lousy piece of shit I hate you I hate you I hate you aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

Comments

• Woki mit deim Popo.
    Okay, did you miss an appointment because of it?
  • No, but I did miss class because of it. We were going on a trip to the zoo for Anthropology and if you weren't there at a certain time, you were just kind of screwed.
  • Fuck no! Missing trips sucks.
  • I don't get how alarm clocks can just not work. My alarm clocks never malfunction, how are clockmakers unable to master basic alarm setting?
  • I've done this once because I was tired and loopy and forgot to take my phone off "vibrate" before I set the alarm.

(I use my phone as my alarm lately, because my "real" alarm clock is 15 years old and annoying as hell)
  • edited 2011-04-09 18:26:21
    I know that feel.

It's a shame that alarm clocks are rarer and more expensive than their weight in platinum. My mom had to sell my alarm clock to pay for our house. I suppose the price wasn't going to get much higher, anyways.

Still, you'd think that the government would subsidize alarm clocks like they do for solar panels. I don't expect to be able to go to the store and buy one for 5 dollars, but...
  • -owns a loud alarm clock that has a remote and charges his ipod-

-smug-
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I sleep through my iPod radio alarm when it is at full volume