If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Does this make me an entitled douchebag?

edited 2011-04-10 13:17:16 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
Saving a seat on public transit for a friend two stops away, moving my backpack off if the other seats fill up, which rarely hapoens between those three stops, moving the backpack anyways if someone asks me to, and only doing it because I'm hoping to have a specific person sit beside me because I tend to he uncormfortable around most people and actually get antsy to the point where, even when my backpack is off the seat and every seat but the one beside me is taken, people prefer to stand rather than sit beside the hyperactive guy who is looking all over the place like some sort of crack addict squirrel?

Comments

• Nah, I do it all the time. You're talking about Calgary Transit, right?
  • No rainbow star
    Yes I am

You use it?
  • edited 2011-04-10 13:25:54
    All the time. You kept sending me PMs about how we live in the same province. I figured all we both just plain live in the same general area of Calgary.
  • No rainbow star
    I actually live in Airdrie and get a lift to Calgary. Before my dad switched jobs, I would then take transit from his work to school, and from school to his work

Planning to move to Calgary in the next year or two, especially if ACAD accepts me