If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who deliberately derail serious threads by posting non-sequitur images

2»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    That's because they're not casting Slow.

^^ Perhaps you have a faster connection.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I have to agree that for all Chagen's faults, the dogpiling in that thread made me really fucking uncomfortable. Then again, I'm the kind of crazy person who thinks it's possible to provide some basic courtesy to other forumites without the whole place turning into a hugbox, so what do I know?

I don't remember any dogpiling going on in that locked thread. I replied to Chagen refuting all of his whining statements as calmly as possible and being correct, while I used a Zubat metaphor to humorously point out why his excessive whining isn't going to work until he actually changes something about it, and also explaining our past relationship too where, as did Bob, actually try to help Chagen, but just like Christina she was like a brick wall who never fucking remembered any advice I gave her or thanked me for trying to help her.

The thing I don't get at all is the dogpiling idea. If something wrong is brought up about a person, is only one/two person allowed to point that out per thread/forum? What is the maximum load size of a dogpile? What if you aren't trying to be in a dogpile and get ninja'd by people with faster internet connections?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 23:08:51

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Snark]

Okay, that works out. Stops Myrmidon's threads from getting all "I hate that mother fucker too".
  • I don't remember any dogpiling going on in that locked thread.

I remember several forumites posting literally hundreds of images in order to drown out any attempts at actual conversation in the thread. And funnily enough, when I flicked through the thread again a few seconds ago, it turned out that my recollection had been entirely accurate. I think that qualifies as 'dogpiling'.
    ^ Subjectivity ensues.

Your dogpiling and my dogpiling are two different things.