If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Having a minority opinion.

2»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I made a gigantpost in that thread.  Go read it.  I have to eat lunch now.
  • edited 2011-04-28 14:32:46
    Pony Sleuth
    I don't really see myself at fault here, but hey, we're all entitled to our own opinion. Heh.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    We are.

Expressing that opinion is also a right.

Facing backlash for it is always a risk, however.
  • edited 2011-04-28 14:35:50
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'd rather that we all just keep this in mind, so I don't have to go back to said noodle incident and assign blame individually.

Perhaps you were thinking of stamping out a potential flamewar before it started, but the topic itself was worth discussing, and I just don't like how it became a flamewar about a certain user instead.

Thankfully, though, the topic is currently Zelda again.
  • Doesn't look like it now...

:/
  • edited 2011-04-28 14:37:36
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The topic still could have been discussed without the rampant flamebait.

It will be soon.
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I agree, OP. Having a minority opinion can be distressing, on occasion. 

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

you bumped a Chagen thread.

why

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

shits-n-giggles

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ugh
  • You can change. You can.

mods

i plead to you

bomb this shit

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

CP, don't necro threads just to point and laugh at user's who've been long since banned. It's not funny, it's not clever, it's just annoying.

If you've actually got something original to say, then necroing is an option, but even then you might as well just make a new thread if the original is more than a year old.

This discussion has been closed.