If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My frutecent pyroleter suffered a rogalian fate at a thysiastery

edited 2011-04-28 03:43:00 in Wonderful posts
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
The odynometer went off the charts as the frutecent pyroleter's insides were filled with cheese by the overseeing snollygoster; those watching looked on in horror as they watched the frutecent pyroleter become deartuated by the pamphagous scathefire! The snollygoster's graviloquence made even the ichthyarchy burn with unease.

If only my
pyroleter had listened to the bumposopher!

Not all was lost, however, as a nerterology major brought our hapless pyroleter back to life! Hurray! And also grand, a wandering airgonaut swooped in and stopped the snollygoster, taking them to prison... FOREVER!

But alas, this is not the end of our tale, for the snollygoster keleusmatically fought the airgonaut's grasp, and escaped into the bushes! OH NOES!

Comments