If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's always the Illuminati

edited 2011-05-07 14:37:36 in General
Because you never know what you might see.
Because everybody I don't like MUST be on the same side as one another, right?

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I saw people underneath Kanye West's Power YouTube video saying that the song was about the Illuminati.

I lol'd heartily. 
  • The idea is that you're a smart person who's not being fooled by a singular, evil, nonhuman entity that you can blame everything on.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ^ Conspiracy theorists in a nutshell.
  • And when someone calls you out on it, you can dismiss them as optimistic children who still think the goverment knows what's best for the people.

This is known as the Savage Heathen defense,
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    BUT U GUIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEH GUVMENT IS CONTROLLIN UR THOTS!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    The government is in your mind, controlling your thoughts.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Holy crap, Obama looks a lot older than he did during the campaign.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Being the leader of a large country will do that, yes.
  • Yeah, I know that, I remember the before/after comparison pictures with Bush; it's just a bit of a shock.