If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Your money or your life

edited 2011-05-09 13:21:18 in General
Inside, too dark to read
I thought I was having a heart attack on Interstate 5 yesterday, pulled over and called 911. I was calming down for 5 minutes before calling and another 5 or 10 waiting for paramedics. My blood pressure was still 160 over 120 when they took it, dropping to 120 over 90 when they took it second time.
Housemates with cars wouldn't give me a ride, so I accepted an ambulance ride to an ER in Albany. My EKG was perfect.
Two scary things: First, I still had chest pains after being discharged.
Second, I may have lost the Medicare survivor benefit that's been my health insurance.. It was triggered by my mom's terminal cancer, with my claim number being my dad's followed by "C2" and I may have lost it when inheritance was dispersed after his death. Before the past couple of weeks, I hadn't seen a doctor in two years, so it didn't seem important to keep checking...

I wish I knew what the right thing to do had been.

Comments