If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Those Skullfucked posts on Edit Banned

edited 2011-05-12 10:56:06 in General
Damnit. Now I want to know what they said.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    One contained Exxon-Mobil trade secrets.

The other contained the nuclear launch codes.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    No, the first one was KFC's eleven herbs and spices, and the other was the location of El Dorado.
  • Banned before they could post the Real Truth (TM) about the moon landings, I bet.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    With the KFC thing surely you could easily find out what was in depending on food regulations that require the publication of ingredients?
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    Are you talking about the ones that happened today?  Basically, there was this guy who was ban evading.  It was incredibly obvious, his sockpuppet's name was his banned account's name, backwards.  He got caught quickly, and threatened to invade the site with many sockpuppets if he wasn't let back in.  He stayed banned.
  • edited 2011-05-12 18:21:49
    The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Let my guess: the "user" was Greener223.
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    Yep.  Seriously, 322reneerG is a really stupid name to go with when you're banned.  HOW DUMB DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO DO THAT!?
  • So, if I get banned, does this mean I have to come back under a sockpuppet account named boB?
  • You know, at least when I made eunevA lartneC, it was for a lame joke.
  • Whenever I see people like that, I like to post how long I think they're gonna last, but never specify that, specifically. It's fun.
  • edited 2011-05-12 20:00:11
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    lolwrongthreadbou