If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Chrono Break

edited 2011-05-12 23:15:46 in General
Morgan Freeman is God
So I just did some research, and it turns out Square trademarked the title "Chrono Break" shortly after Chrono Cross was made.

They still seem to care about the title, so when exactly is it going to happen, if ever?

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Where do you go to find out what is copyright and what is not?
  • Morgan Freeman is God
    Wikipedia.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oh, I thought there was an archive or directory where you typed up a word or idea and see what rights are held on it. I have been trying to find out if Lirage is copyrighted yet.
  • edited 2011-05-13 01:13:34
    http://www.copyright.gov/records/

According to this, Lirage is not copyrighted in the usa.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I think it might be stuck in development hell.  Due to creators disputing content, I believe.
  • Those who worked on Chrono Cross want to add shit. Those who worked on Chrono Trigger want it to be good. I can see how it would cause friction.
  • a little muffled
    It won't, and thank god.
  • edited 2011-05-13 13:51:13
    Morgan Freeman is God
    > It won't, and thank god.

Hey now, there are still some plot points that need to be resolved, and Chrono Break could still happen.

That said, there is currently a fan project named Chrono Break, but it's in Portugese and it's being made in RPGmaker, so it's pretty much guaranteed to suck.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    A fan needs to make Chrono Reassemble.
  • a little muffled
    Hey now, there are still some plot points that need to be resolved, and Chrono Break could still happen.
    Even if there really are "plot points that need to be resolved", I don't see how you could expect them to be resolved in a non-terrible way if the game is made by the people who thought Cross was a good idea...