If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

To Aru Majutsu no Index Arcs

edited 2011-01-08 14:59:26 in Media
WTF?!?!?!??!? RAWR! THIS ARC SUXX0RED! The fireworks blocking out the sky is fun and all but what kind of asinine dumbass didn't calculate that into her plan? This just bugs me!

Comments

• No one was really all that bright in this arc anyway...
  • It was a pretty stupid arc in more ways than one.
  • I found this thread way at the back and decided to necro it.
  • The magician's greatest foe...EXTENDED SCHEDULING CONFLICTS!
  • Oh, that arc. >_>

Touma always manages to come out on top by way of some contrived coincidence, but that was way too convenient to be believable. Am I actually supposed to believe they didn't factor the festival into their plan?
  • Because this thread is slightly relevant...

I watched Railgun.  It was really good.  Apparently Index is significantly worse, though.  Is it so much worse that I shouldn't bother watching it, or is it it still worth watching?
  • edited 2011-05-14 01:44:02
    Tableflipper
    "Apparently Index is significantly worse, though."

The only people who say that are people who ejaculate at the sight of more Misaka Mikoto screentime.

Unless they are referring to specific arcs and not the entire thing.
  • Considering who it was that said that, it is entirely possible their opinion was based on the lack of Kuroko in Index.  But considering I am me, then it is also entirely possible that my opinion would be based on the very same thing.
  • Index shows more loli screentime.

Well, including Komoe, anyway.
  • Index is the main series, Railgun is the spinoff. If you hate Index, you hate the main story.
  • edited 2011-05-14 01:57:45
    I know Index is the main series.  I don't know if that particularly matters though. since it's certainly possible for a spinoff to be better than the main series, as well as the opposite being equally possible.  In any case, I guess I'll probably try watching it eventually.  Particularly since I already downloaded it.  Though I didn't particularly like any of the characters from Index when they showed up in Railgun (other than I guess Misaka, but she was still my least favorite of the main characters of Railgun)... so... who knows?
  • ^^Not impossible to like a spinoff and not like the main story, though.