If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The ponibooru servers

edited 2011-05-31 22:16:00 in Webspace
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

OOPS!

Ponibooru servers are being silly again - load is probably high.

Please try refreshing the page.

If you try a few times and keep getting this page, email archive@413chan.net and let me know something's wrong.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-31 22:53:57
    THUMP
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-31 22:54:07
    THUMP
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:54:20
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Just watch the show.

There will be no turning back if you do.

• I did.  It was... not something I want to watch more of.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-31 22:54:32
    THUMP
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:52:29
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    THUMP
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:24:34
    Pony Sleuth

Hey guys? Who here has familiarized themselves with the rules? Maybe the mod has? 

4c. If you don't like a thread, and have nothing meaningful to add to it, don't post in it.
  • People who like lolicon but hate MLP have no taste anyway, so I certainly don't care what you think. The servers are probably being overrun with the sheer number of images uploaded.
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:25:34
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    "I did.  It was... not something I want to watch more of."

SILENCE! Or the ponycorns will get you.

And... did you watch more than the two pilot episodes...?

Also:

"People who like lolicon but hate MLP have no taste anyway"
  • And what about people who hate both?
  • >it's impossible for anyone to have watched MLP and not liked it

Except no.
  • You can change. You can.
    It bugs me that the ponibooru exist for a whole different reason...

Why isn't there a series booru? I mean...I want an NGE booru, damn it!
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:28:37
    There is one, I think.  I can't remember the name though.

I might be thinking of something else though.
    @Juan: Buy yourself a server then.

"And what about people who hate both?"

When they die they will find themselves trapped in limbo.

• Good. Anything involving ponies or lolicon would be hell.
  • If you don't like a thread, and have nothing meaningful to add to it, don't post in it.

You're saying that now?
    "Good. Anything involving ponies or lolicon would be hell."

Heaven is inhabited ponies and angel lolis.
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:35:44
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:51:29
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    THUMP
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:36:14
    I don't dislike the thread though.  And my comment is plenty meaningful.  Or at least as meaningful as any other possible "on-topic" response.  What else could I say?  He's complaining that a website is not working at present.  Unless I have some way to fix that (and nobody here does) there's nothing meaningful anyone can say other than posting that "I know that feel" meme.
  • edited 2011-05-31 22:36:59
    Pony Sleuth
    As opposed to when? I don't understand.

^You could say, "Yeah, it sucks when servers fuck up." or something to that effect, or provide interesting information about why this happens.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-31 22:36:54
    ^^^^^With all the pedos and pony-porkers there, I can't imagine it being fun for the ponies or angels... Whatever god you're worshiping, I want nothing to do with!

Also, what DYRE said.
  • ^^ Well then, yes it sucks when this happens.  It happens a lot on [site that isn't relevant to the topic so I won't mention it].  Unfortunately, that's kinda just what happens when a website is more popular than its servers are capable of handling.  You see the same thing happen here on IJBM actually, though we don't tend to get very nice error messages here.
  • [site that isn't relevant to the topic so I won't mention it]

Huh, never knew you were a Paheal regular...
  • Nope, we just get a single line that says the memory has been exceeded.
  • edited 2011-05-31 23:07:17
    ^^ Well, that's not what I originally had in mind, though I did actually think of that later as I was typing the rest of my post.