If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That Guy/Gal

edited 2011-06-10 03:32:10 in Meatspace
Diet NEET
Because we all know someone like that, and the fact that many of us went through such a phase makes us hate them all the more.

I'll start: A bro at the frat who thank heavens never leaves the smoking chamber, nicknamed the Hobbit. Tiny posture, face like a rat, wears chainmail under his clothes to uni and sents every girl he gets the number of long texts declaring his undying love for them. Minor bouts of stalking, major bouts of stoning.

He once liked my little sis, thankgod his behaviour wasn't as escalated back then.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-10 03:35:58
    Pony Sleuth

I'm thankful I was never that bad.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    wears chainmail under his clothes

Why would you do this?

For proper protective purposes, chainmail requires padding underneath. Otherwise, it'll rub against your skin and chafe, not to mention that being struck will drive the rings into your skin while the mail fails to disperse the force of the strike at all.
  • You think he's wearing it for protection?
  • He sometimes does that, too, but mainly when there's a party going on and he needs to be even more Leisure Suit Larry minus the hygiëne.
  • edited 2011-06-10 09:32:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    MadassAlex, there's a reaction image for that.

• edited 2011-06-10 11:28:49
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Danke.

^^^ Is there another reason for wearing it?
  • edited 2011-06-10 11:29:51
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Chainmail fetish, probably.  Or just a misguided idea of integrating his interest in medieval anachronism with his fashion sense.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Then just pull a Final Fantasy and slap plate armour to the left sleeve of a leather jacket.

I mean, that's got padded shock dispersal by definition, is extremely practical and might even look cool.