If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Just Spend About 100 Euros On Public Transport

edited 2011-06-27 03:35:13 in Meatspace
Diet NEET

Hitchhiking contest to Berlin was great fun(inadvertedly stumbled upon the Gay Pride there), but you'd think the organizers at least mention that you need to make a reservation on the train or else pay through the nose(hitchhiking back wasn't really an option due to time constraints), or make arrangements to go back for the whole gang.

Comments

• I'll never understand why trains don't just have a flat fee for tickets. 
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    They don't?
  • Not in Europe. It's beyond bloody stupid, serves no purpose other than to scalp people. 
  • It's free either in the weekend or on weekdays if you're a student in Holland. And you still have 40% discount at all other times anyway. If I had to pay beyond the border, the whole affair would have probably costed me 30 euros extra.