If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have a strange urge to bite someone's clitoris off

edited 2011-07-01 23:46:00 in General
I should have never listened to the ice-cream man when he told me there was a pink M&M attached to a woman's vagina.

Comments

• Obviously you're a closet sexist who equates women with sex and hates that women are getting more and more independent. GTFO you misogynistic bastard! D:<
  • I swear I'm not misogynist. I just love M&M's, that's all!
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Boo, Bob's an innovator, you're not!
  • Mm-hmm. Sure, I totally believe you. From a young age, your equally sexist father taught you to equate everything to sex, including your favorite candy, and the violent activity of biting into them just made it all that much more enjoyable for you as it gives you an outlet for your violent, brutally sexual ways. Chauvinist pig.
  • edited 2011-07-01 23:53:56

For your information, I'm only one-quarter pig!

And M&M's aren't my favorite candy, Reese's Pieces are! But I'll still take M&M's where I can get them.

See? Bob's argument has all kinds of holes in it!

• You only like Reese's Pieces because they enable you to imagine you're biting a woman's breasts off and chewing them up, thus depriving her of the joys of whatever benefits boobs can bring a woman. Also, breastfeeding, I guess.

And I checked your family tree. You're half pig and you know it.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Also clitoral nerves extend within the vagina so you can't bite it all off in one go anyhow.
  • Alright, it's true! It's the English side of my family!

So wait, are you saying that women's breasts taste like peanut butter? Sweet!

• Woki mit deim Popo.
    They do once you put PB on them.
  • See, there you go with your weird, violent, cannibalistic fantasies again, proving that you see women as nothing but objects and, in the most dire of circumstances, animals to be slaughtered and eaten.
  • edited 2011-07-02 00:04:27
    Well I've heard guys talk about wanting "an animal in the sack" before, but I didn't think they meant it like that.
    Were they welsh?
  • No, then I'd be half-goat.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 00:06:44
    ^^^Except that they did. They see women as animals, just like you do, you bastard.
  • edited 2011-07-02 00:07:12
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^^ xD

[I love Welsh jokes.]
  • edited 2011-07-02 00:08:38
    ^^ Actually, I figured they meant "I want to fuck an actual animal". People are pretty open-minded where I come from.
  • edited 2011-07-02 00:09:33
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    Wales?

(Also half sheep, the welsh fuck sheep not goats.)
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    You live on a farm?
  • To them, there's no difference, meaning they'd fuck an animal just as soon as they would fuck a woman.

Same as you.
  • edited 2011-07-02 00:10:05
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^^ Aaaaand twice. Keep it comin'.
  • edited 2011-07-02 00:13:48

@Ian: So who fucks goats?

@Bob: Hey, people treat animals with respect around here! Seriously, deer roam freely around town.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    New Zealanders.
    You do.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Seriously, deer roam freely around town.

That's just begging for a punchline.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 00:14:39
    Oh, so you're one of those people that think if a deer or a woman is just roaming the town, perhaps dressed a certain way, you have the right to fuck them against their will, eh? You make me sick.
  • edited 2011-07-02 00:18:23
    Hey, what am I supposed to do when a deer or a woman is just strutting around in broad daylight without any clothes on? They're asking for it!
  • But if a man were to do that, you wouldn't give him the time of day. This is exactly what I'm talking about! Why must a woman's body be seen as more inherently sexual then a man's? Because you're a bigot and you must be killed, that's why!
  • Hey, it's not like the male deers don't get any action either. They get enough to make Wilt Chamberlain jealous.

(The original comparison I made for this made me vomit in my own mouth a little. I hope you're happy.)

• Let me guess, you're like one of those pedophiles who fuck little boys but don't think they're gay because it's a child and not a man. Guess what? It's sick either way! Your deerfucking and blatant misogyny is ruining America!
  • ^^ TELL US