If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

Nah, we all know how it really ended. The man in black fled across the desert and Courage followed. 

• I really need to rewatch Courage. Stupid Australian Cartoon Network not showing episodes less than 5 years old until after I stopped watching it.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• Wow, what a dick.

• You can change. You can.

Dick has k in it

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yep.

I'd watch it. I'd watch it so hard it'd fucking turn into Breaking Bad and then become Kolchak again.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

I lost it at "The Islamic Shock" 

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-04-15 01:39:20

edit: screwed up.

• My kind of thread. Since I'm new here, and there are 50 pages, I'd better ask quickly: how NSFW is NSFW? (In other words, can I post pics I found on 4chan?)

how NSFW is NSFW?

Don't post stuff that's outright gorey/sexual/etc.

Link to it with a NSFW tag.

• edited 2012-04-15 03:49:51

Eh, you can find it easily enough. It's the first result in Google Images for "I am fucking jelly."

• It doesn't get much more NSFW than that.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

That image has already been posted, albeit with a link :P

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

• I kinda agree with 6, dependent on the context and whether or not it's used as a shitty derail. Also, the pun is fucking awful and equates this sort of behaviour with a stereotype that turns every discussion on racism into a useless wankfest of how much the person discussed lives up to said stereotype.

It reminds me of that youtube vid of a black dude talking how to discuss racism and always hammering to focus on why an act, idea or utterance is racist, instead of whether or not a person is. The idea was that racism is far bigger than a single person, so it's an insult to make it all about them. Was quite enlightening.

I pretty much agree that discrimination against whites is a thing, but it's nowhere near as big as discrimination against black people, both historically and socially speaking.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I kinda agree with 6, dependent on the context and whether or not it's used as a shitty derail.

It's never not used as a shitty derail. That's the point.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

batman

Look closely.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Batnun?
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

"What do you see? "Batman! Nun-nun-nun-nun-nun-nun-nun-nun-nun-nun, Batman!"

• Kichigai birthday!!

ebin sburdo joek :DDDD

i piss of laughXDDD

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read