If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Chocolate-chip cookies

edited 2011-02-22 12:23:56 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
They suck.  They get all this melty chocolate over the hands and it's even harder to clean off than potato chip grease, and leaves more aftersmell.  And then when you eat them, the chocolate chips get all melty in your mouth and all over your teeth, and you HAVE to brush or at least gargle afterward.

And they look deceptively like raisin cookies.  Raisin cookies are awesome.  However, nine times out of ten I'll look at a set of cookies, notice the dark spots, have my hopes up that they're delicious raisin cookies...and then have my hopes dashed upon realizing that they're just brown blobs of crappy goo that don't even truly taste sweet.

Comments