If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When people in the photos and "Am I Attractive" thread give a "I have no makeup on" disclaimer.

edited 2011-07-30 06:09:12 in General
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
Because, in all honesty, I greatly prefer women who do not wear makeup. I have never understood why women use it so often, because I have always found the finer sex as vastly more attractive when they do not have any of that silly face paint on.

Comments

• Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Like real paint, it's best used in such a manner that the parts that are painted on play well with the parts that aren't.
  • edited 2011-07-30 06:27:26
    Belief
    I hate when this happens to me too, like a guy will ask for my opinion on how he looks, but then like he'll send me a picture, but it's all like "This is me without Makeup on"

._.

That's good to hear,

Truth is, he didn't send the picture to ask me what I felt about he looked like, he sent it to me because he wanted me to tell him that he looks good.

So honestly, what should I do with though? Lie about it, should I tell "Oh, you look great"

That's two-fold lieing first of all, 1. Maybe I didn't feel he looked all that good, but then again Opinion and Preferences for one thing. 2. Maybe objectively, he just wasn't good looking, but what do I know anyway, except apparently enough to be asked by him, so whatever.

but if I tell the truth, then I risk upsetting his feelings enough that he may see this as a good enough reason to not continue talking to me. and he's not all that bad a friend, just his emotions can be pretty volatile now and again.

Otherwise he's pretty nice and fun to hang around.

But I mean really, what am I supposed to do?

I can either, just go along with it or not.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    I like makeup well enough, even in amounts others would consider excessive. But then again, I like it for it's theatricality more than it's ability to enhance beauty.
  • I have never worn makeup except for plays. I think I was the only girl like that at my college orientation...