If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Twilight Sparkle's characterization.

edited 2011-08-12 00:56:06 in General
Sometimes she's a cardboard cutout with shallow "smart" traits like a love of literature slapped on her, and sometimes she's a well-rounded character with an actual brain behind her Flash face. The other characters suffer from this, too, but with her it's more obvious. It's a bit dissapointing that the show so quickly fell into the traps of most cartoons. ...Welp, I have completely failed as a human being.

Comments

• Stop thinking so much about it.

Don't you realize when you watch things that you're suppose to turn your brain off!
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah, that kind of annoyed me too >.>

I guess it's just a "depending on the writer" thing.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    She's a character from a show aimed at children, I expected nothing more that what I saw.
  • lol MLP is so awesome and deep and well-written guys
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    I dunno. The major problem I noticed with Twilight is that in any episode where she's not out of her depth, she's completely on the ball. That is, some writers like to play her as the voice of reason.

She's a lot cuter when she's out of her depth though.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Hey ponies nice Emmy nomination you got there