If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Insect Facts (or Ins-acts)

edited 2011-08-12 19:59:52 in General
When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT

Comments

• HAHAHA MY TIME HAS COME
  • OH HONEYBEE GIMME ALL YO RASPBERRY CLUSTER EGGS I WANT YO BAYBEEZ
  • Are you sure?  The little Weedlings are awfully big eaters.
  • Wait, before I say yes, having half-bee children with you will guarantee that I will have both loyal lifelong bodyguards and an endless supply of honey, right?
  • So if Bee's mate dies young, you can really say he'll be....

Forever alone!
  • ^^ Ain't gonna be endless if the Weedlings have anything to say about it.

^ YEEEEEEAAAAH
    wait that's bad huh.
  • No rainbow star
    ...They can skeletonize a buffalo in less than ten seconds?

...;.; I'm scared now

Also, don't honeybees have a queen that lays all the eggs? If she dies young, I imagine that the whole HIVE is screwed
  • edited 2011-08-13 10:16:38
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^This is one of the less obvious ones (by virtue of the others being flat-out ridiculous), but I'm pretty sure this and the other Ins-Acts images are deliberately innacurate.
  • edited 2011-08-13 10:21:12
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Aww. You caught me. :(

Here are the other two, BTW:

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Oh, there are only 3? I assumed there were more I hadn't seen.

Anyway, I especially love the phrase "the Muslim church, who sees wolf spiders as traitors to Ghandi."
  • That's a cute Dragon fly, I just want to cuddle with it :3c
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    It's from a SA contest entitled "Fake Facts".

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-08-13 16:07:29
    Yeah if the whole dying of loneliness thing was true about bees, we wouldn't have any bees, seeing how drone bees are one of those types whose phallus tears off along with half their abdomen after mating.

Also lol at the dragonfly one having a picture of a mantis.
  • It may or may not have been a turnon for Bob  >_>