If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Being too drunk for coherant thought.

edited 2011-08-17 07:25:16 in General
Belief
Totally sucks :3

Really, it does.

Don't get drunk just to find out, I am the maid of answers, and I almost lost my underwear.

Comments

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

I have been this only once. Yeah, one hell of a sick stomach the next day but it was fun.

^You almost lost your underwear? Good thing you didn't then.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Too drunk to spell properly too.
  • By Mr. the edge, how can we have fun when I have underwear on :3...

Oh wait, you're married -_-, Sorry,

Cygan, you're too cute for romantic interest, please lerarn to Peal potatpes.
  • Well, Sorry for this somewhat pointless IJBM, ._.

Sorry Bucket.

I am tired and might pass out.

A lot of them are kinda pointless. Make sure you're still not drunk when you go to sleep, you don't want a hangover.

• I drank ALLL of my alchohal except for the hard stuff, but all the light stuff is gone because I am a drunkard and require adult supervision when drinking... You're an adult Right Mr. The edge?

Cuase you're quite sexy to me! ^_^

Yeah, I am an adult. In fact, my 27th birthday is one month way as of today.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Cygan, you're too cute for romantic interest, please lerarn to Peal potatpes. 

Wait. What. I am not sure wtf you're going on about.
  • Cygan, you're a girl who has worked their life with peeling potatoes!

Just like the Irish,

Because of this, Because of this, You've earned my respect, I love you on a level that can't be explained nor replicated.

But I do not go to you for sexy intamacy, I hope you understand why.

By Mr. The Edge is the reason why.
    I see these words, but they do not make sense in the combination they are in. When have I ever worked with potatoes?
  • edited 2011-08-17 08:18:12
    Belief
    Cygan, It's a metaphor, You've gone through stuff I haven't. ~hug~ You're a person I don't wish hard times upon,
    Oh, okay. The potatoes confused me.
  • Irish peeled potatoes, so by attributing potatoes, I meant you went through hard times.

Honestly, you need to be cool and be healthy or else tears will come out.

You be nice to yourself yes? ^_^
    My wife has this Irish aunt who hates potatoes and hates refers to the Irish Potato Famine. Of course, that aunt wasn't alive for it.
  • @Edge. Yeah, is bad yes?

Am not alive for that either, but has family by which has christian outcomes by which father of nuclear family become uncomfortable when mentioning debate of abortion.
  • You can change. You can.
    Aw, drunken clocky is best clocky.

--scratches Clockles chin--
  • ~Is to be hugging Juan Carlos~
    I now have a drunken kitty for a coat. :D
  • Is to be passing out time yes?

I is to be throwing up, maybe once, but is at home and thought to drink one more drink.

Can self be blamed?
    ...yes.

You know, when you're throwing up, it is nothing but a sign of "Stop drinking. Your body is gonna die" or something.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Why are you of talkings like Polandball?
  • edited 2011-08-17 10:59:28
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    For some reason, I thought this thread would be written by me.

In any case, you're not allowed to be this cute when drunk, Clock. You're just not.
  • As opposed to Tv Tropes, where she was acting creepy.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Lightweight.
    As opposed to Tv Tropes, where she was acting creepy.

Was she? All I remember is Rocket Science almost getting her to upload a pic.
  • You're not supposed to be buzzed behind the comp. Boozing is supposed to happen in company. At least, that's my opinion.

Maybe she got boozed with friends, party was over, she was bored and then decided to use the comp?
  • -I drank ALLL of my alchohal except for the hard stuff, but all the light stuff is gone because I am a drunkard and require adult supervision when drinking-

Got the impression from this sentence that it was a solo shitface session. But OP needs to enlighten that.

In college, I did excellent work while drunk but I couldn't play DDR for shit.
  • edited 2011-08-17 13:32:39
    Diet NEET
    It's the introductory week, so I'm gonna be inebriated for at least the midweek, and I'll try to find occassions to stretch it out for the rest of the week, just to see how it feels. I'm so fratass.