If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's okay to WUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUUUUUUUUUB

edited 2011-08-17 14:27:34 in Wonderful posts

This remix is bad and I am going to be a dick about it.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I hope everyone is joking about their reactions to that video, because, um, holy fuck you guys have anger issues.
  • Poot dispenser here
    "WUBUBUBUBUBU, yeah!" - Ellis, Left 4 Dead 2.
  • I hope everyone is joking about their reactions to that video, because, um, holy fuck you guys have anger issues.

holy fuck you guys have anger issues.

And this surprises you?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    In the most recent developments yes. I thought everyone was joking about their reaction to me posting that video but apparently they are not.
  • edited 2011-08-17 19:57:52
    Kichigai birthday!!
    My first thought about that video was on how easy would be to sentence mix her to say " I like dicks"

*downloads Sony Vegas*
  • edited 2011-08-17 19:57:36
    Have you ever run across someone who asked for "constructive criticism" but dismissed any criticism as "flaming" that wasn't written like a stereotypical LouieW post?

Tropers People are going to use this video to dismiss any criticism of something they like. It will be the new "haters gonna hate".