If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Drama

edited 2011-08-18 10:34:32 in Webspace
When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
I like it. I like reading and responding to heated drama and discussion, everywhere I go on the Internet.

And that's terribuu. 

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I used to like reading drama and flame wars, but nowadays it mostly just annoys me.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Maybe I haven't been on the Internet long enough.

Perhaps if I start some drama, I will get used to it. Let's begin!

(lolno)
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    If you're not involved with the drama, it can be pretty entertaining. Of course, drama you are involved with can be entertaining to someone else as well.
  • I used to like reading drama and flame wars, but nowadays it mostly just annoys me.
    Same here.

At some point it feels like there are only 3 or 4 different flame wars and the rest are reruns.
  • I try to avoid it the best I can, at least on YouTube.
  • You can change. You can.
    I avoid it unless I think I can somehow defuse the situation.

AKA: Never and I'm just a fucktard with a sorta messiah complex.
  • It always annoys me. Mainly because people tend to act like morons the whole time.
  • Oddly enough, I like watching drama unfold, but not the fact that we have it.

This reminds me there hasn't been anything dramatic enough to write about for the drama thread. Maybe I'll lower the threshold.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    The Something Awful vs. Chagen thing was pretty dramatic.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yup.

Tell me he wrote about that. 
  • Was it? I wasn't around to know what happened beyond the communicating with the enemy thing and a few other dumb but undramatic posts. I heard there was a deleted thread, what did it say?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Something about not being allowed to have opinions.
    Yeah, he was ranting about how everyone except him was allowed to get angry about stuff, I think.  This came after he came in to two different threads to shit them up with unwanted and unprovoked SA raeg.
  • I love drama. I love watching it, I love being a part of it, I love making it worse, I love causing it. It's fun!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I see a fellow inner troll.
  • $80+ per session
    Degrassi: The It Just Bugs Me Generation

I KNOW I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH
  • edited 2011-08-19 12:19:44
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "I used to like reading drama and flame wars, but nowadays it mostly just annoys me."
    I call the angsty goth girl with sexual confusion and inner ANGER
  • $80+ per session
    So, you'll just be your normal self?

I want to be the guy that gets to be the last one in the opening credits, and gets to smile at the camera, turn around and walk off, and DEGRASSI is on the back of my jacket.
    So, you'll just be your normal self?

[insert predictable sarcasm snipe here]

Yes.
  • Ooh, is there a gender-confused one? Dibs on the gender-confused one!
  • edited 2011-08-20 00:54:34
    I call the guy who later becomes a popular rapper.
  • I call Satan! 
  • $80+ per session
    @Vorpy: [Insert hastily thought rebuttal that I regret immediately]
  • The Something Awful vs. Chagen thing was pretty dramatic.

Yup.

Tell me he wrote about that.

I just did. Here's hoping nothing important from the deleted thread has been left out.