If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

EA

edited 2011-08-24 20:38:49 in General
Folder for Crysis: C://Program Files/Electronic Arts/Crysis

Folder for Mirror's Edge: C://Program Files/EA Games/Mirror's Edge

Folder for Dragon Age: Origins: C://Program Files/Dragon Age

What's next, EA? C://Program Files/EA DICE/Battlefield 3? C://Windows/system32? C://?

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    C://Program Files/We don't take kindly to criticism Inkblot/Threats/Battlefield 3
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    C://Program Files/Spyware/Origin/Battlefield 3
  • C://Battlefield 3

What do you mean, OTHER applications, user?
  • You can change. You can.
    No, but Mass Effect 3 will definetly go there.

Also, the installation app will be called "AssumingDirectControl.exe"
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    C://Program Files/Debaser/System Error/Order 66/House/Finland/Archive Utility/Dragon Age: Origins/Origin/Steam/Battlefield 3
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    order66.exe
    C://Debian/debian.menu.Debian_menu.Debian/Battlefield 3
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I don't get the problem here.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://C://
  • I don't get the problem here. 

It seems to be that the default installation directory of games published by EA Games changes with seemingly every game they release.

It creates a problem with searching and organizing and whatnot. It's only a problem to the more computer-savy.
  • edited 2011-08-24 21:04:39

Except for the more computer-savvy it shouldn't be a problem at all since you should be able to change the installation directory.

Unless you can't, which really would be a problem.

Well, I'm not computer savvy. And I don't use C:// because Mac fag and whatnot.
  • Glaives are better.
    EA has many managers, but few good ideas.
  • Don't installers usually let you choose the installation directory when you begin installation?
  • Yeah, I'd be very surprised if it didn't.  It's still a little strange that they're so inconsistent about the default one, I guess.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well, it's in the game.
  • Poot dispenser here
    Solution: Stop playing EA games on the PC.
  • You can change. You can.
    ^^ Boooooooooooooo
  • ^^^ Maybe, but I'm still going to challenge everything.