If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This McDonalds toy

edited 2011-09-10 07:50:11 in Meatspace
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
It's a Kung Fu Panda thing, I think...

It's a plate. Two sticks attach to the plate, and they attach to a panda figure at the other end, on either of its' arms. If you rotate the panda, the sticks move closer together. A ball is also included.

I don't even get it. What could you possibly be meant to do with this? Ever?

Comments

• (OOC: I think you're supposed to pick the ball up with the sticks)
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    You can't. They're attached to the plates- that's what the little down things on it near the plate are.
  • I know what this toy is for! It is for tricking children into buying a meal at a higher price!
  • "OOC post with a sockpuppet."

Why not just post as a regular user then?

• Wait, do you mean that I should change back into my regular account or post normally?

'cos I'm doing the latter now, and I'm too lazy to do the former.
  • Eh, I know who you are anyway. It's just that personally I like to keep my sockpuppets in-character.
  • I don't even get it. What could you possibly be meant to do with this? Ever?
    Choke a bitch someone.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    If you use a different browser for sockpuppets, you don't have to switch back.
  • No rainbow star
    Clearly OOC posts by Mojojojo are the mad ravings of an animal brain damaged by three super powered girls
  • edited 2011-09-10 18:38:08
    Oh I know what this is! My friend has one sort of like it. What you do is you take the ball and put it at the part where the sticks are closest together, on top of them. Then you take the other ends (the wide part) and ease them slowly open and closed until you maneuver the ball up the sticks to the other end.

It's super duper frustrating though. But then again that was the non-kids-meal version and the ball was much smaller and made of metal.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I tried that. It doesn't even work here.
  • Any chance you've got an image of the thing larger than a thumbnail?
  • a little muffled
    That image is twice the size of my thumbnail!
    No.
  • Are you not loving it Cygan? >_<
    No.
  • Why do you even have a happy meal toy in the first place?
  • Because, I'm assuming, she consumed a happy meal recently. :P
    My cousin did.

I just got free fries for some reason.
  • You lucky...

Large or small?
  • edited 2011-09-11 04:50:24
    Belief
    Kung Fu Panda was a nice series.
    Large.