If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Herman Cain sings "God Bless America" juxtaposed against images of 9/11

edited 2011-09-10 09:31:50 in Politics
When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
The derp has begun a day early, I see.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Nice tribute, I'd say.  Though it could have been done better without the original audio; just with Cain himself singing.

I doubt this is going to win him the nomination, but whatever.  Nice work anyway.

I don't see how this is much derp, apart from including the original audio.
  • edited 2011-09-10 19:30:04
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Because, y'know, it's not a very tasteful thing to create a campaign ad by singing God Bless America over footage of planes hitting the World Trade Center. It's implying that the Republicans are "more American" than them. I think you live in England, so I get why you don't understand, but it's really quite disgusting and shameful.
  • a little muffled
    GMH is American.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    :/
  • edited 2011-09-10 18:42:39
    It's not implying either of those things, although it is taking advantage of the disaster.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Maybe it's just because of the kind of person Herman Cain is. I dunno.
  • edited 2011-09-10 19:28:06

It's implying either that The Democrats are responsible for those deaths or that the Republicans are "more American" than them.
    I'm pretty sure there's no intent to suggest Democrats are responsible for those deaths.

And... I think I'll just stop there.