If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The hairdresser cut my hair too short

edited 2011-09-14 23:27:20 in Meatspace
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
Now I look stupid :/

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The obvious answer is to shave your head.

Or y'know wear a hat.

Like a wuss.
  • Ugh, I hate when they try to overstep their bounds. I asked for a trim and she wanted to take off my whole braid. e_e

Sucks to hear that Cygan. :< I hope it grows out even soon.
  • You can change. You can.
    Awww, sorry to hear that. Just take care of it while it grows. And never ever visit a hairdresser again. Like me.
  • Well, now you have a haircut that expresses who you are.

Hair grows back. Shouldn't cause too much trouble, eh?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I only wanted to cut my fringe, because it was getting in my eyes.

So they cut it to above my eyes.

The problem is, my hair curls. So now my hair reaches down to like... the centre of my forehead.
  • I saw the thread title and I was like "nooooo please don't let it be Cygan".

And it was.

And that makes me sad.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I still have my ponytail though.
  • Yes but you rarely show the ponytail in photos.
    I kinda can't. It's behind my head.
  • You have a ponytail?

Huh. My mom thinks I should wear my hair as a ponytail. Not sure why....I'm not girly enough to make it work >_>
  • I would like to have a ponytail.

It's probably the only way to make my hair look even remotely feminine...
    I have a ponytail. It keeps my hair neat and it looks nice.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    My hair is long enough that a braid would be viable.

But I like it hanging out way too much. It feels so epic in a strong wind.
  • You can change. You can.
    I tie my hair when I need it out of the way, but I don't like how it feels. 
  • I like my hair short >_>
    It took me a while to get used to my ponytail. It tugged on my hair a lot.
  • To be honest, I would prefer to keep my hair short, but...if I'm going to pass as a woman, I need it longer.

I don't know
    Women can have short hair too.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I have braided my hair before, sometimes for Larps. I'm always scared as hell that the barber is going to butcher my hair.