If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have a good relationship with my father.

edited 2011-09-15 19:33:29 in IJBM meta
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
I must be a freak to you all.

Comments

• a little muffled
    Eh, me too. And my mother too, even if she is an incredibly strange person.
  • Well, the general age of the populace here is within the teenage / young adult range, and you know how people (or at least Westerners) are at that age.
  • You can change. You can.
    I don't have a bad relationship with my father.

Does that count?
  • Technically :3c

Me neither
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    I don't have a relationship with my father at all.
  • edited 2011-09-15 21:24:52
    You can change. You can.
    I mean, I don't dislike him and he isn't abusive, but I wouldn't say we're close, yannow?

^Welp, your case is different by far.
  • @Juan, it's hard to have a bad relationship with someone who is dead.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. 

My Condolensces and sympathies.
  • edited 2011-09-15 21:32:01
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Wow...that's pretty dark humor is it?

No it isn't, is it more like a quip? Argh stupid head.
  • I have like the ideal relationship with my daddy, but regarding my mom things couldn't be any bigger of a train wreck. XD
  • ^sorry to hear that.

I have a good relationship with both.

• Yeah, I get along pretty great with my immediate family. Maybe even better than any of them get along with themselves.

Ah'm the get alongingest pony y'ever gonna meet.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm not a huge fan of my parents, but I guess we get along kinda okay most of the time.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Whenever I see people having lousy relationships with their parents I get the urge to lecture them to mend things if they can because you never know...

well that was a downer thought. =/
  • I figure a good part of the time if not necessarily the majority, it's the parent's fault. Just because you have a kid doesn't make you a good or wise person.
    I feel it goes both sides, really. Parents tend to be seen (And think of themselves) as wise immediately, and sons tend to automatically rebel to such figures.